The VEGA – FINTEC VarioJet FTS series provides a convenient setting for high-performance in garment finishing.
An absolute innovation is the efficient direction of air through the careful division of the finisher into 5 climate zones and through an extended inlet and outlet zone to produce an ideal tunnel climate.
In both the steam-heated and gas-heated versions of the finisher specially shaped jet nozzles generate high air speeds to produce the best possible mechanical stretching and hence smoothing of the laundry items.
- Individually programmable parameters
- Micro-processor control
- Operation by means of color touch-screen
- Tunnel interior and steam spray pipe work in V2a stainless steel
- Individually regulated steam spray in the drying chamber
- Model features 5 climate zones consisting of:
- Infeed chamber
- Preliminary chamber with programmable steam spray fixture and jet nozzles for preliminary smoothing
- 3 heating chambers that can be programmed separately
- Final chamber for efficient final drying
- Discharge chamber with exhaustion for final cooling to almost room temperature
- Heat exchanger up to approx. 15 bar steam pressure
- Automatic filter with brush strip for maximum lint retention
- Additional, easy-to-clean lint sieve before the heat exchanger
- Returning of the exhaust air that still contains a great deal of energy into the finishing process
- Fully insulated on all sides
- Faults are displayed on the screen either in text form or as a graphic.