The DATAMARS LaundryChipTM T-BT1311 “PersonalChip” contains an individual, preprogrammed code which cannot be falsi ed. Due to its small size, the “PersonalChip” is ideal for the chipping of pri- vate garments, like in the nursing homes sector.The communication from the reader to the transponder occurs through nonharmful low power and high frequency radio waves. Consequently, the passive tran- sponder (no battery) transmits the code which identi es the item, without possibility of error, through any non-conductive material.
- ISO 15963 compatible LaundryChipTM
- Specially designed for personal wear applications where manual sorting processes are involved
- Extremely miniaturized, imperceptible
- Suitable for all types of personal garments
- Developed to sustain laundry processes incl. sterilisation
- Works on the principle of Multi-Read High-Frequency radio waves which can be read through non-conductive material
- Very high reading speed (20 msec), up to 40 pcs/second